Thank you for choosing Da Goose Mastering. Please follow the steps below to complete your mastering-order. After you placed your order, you will first receive an automated e-mail. Once everything is OK, I will get back to you about the status of your project.
I will be on a holiday from the 5th of August until the 23th of August. Orders coming in now will be taken care of after my holiday.
I have guidelines for preparing your music to be mastered. Please read this information carefully before submitting your order.
- Mixed down stereo Wav or AIF files in 24bit or higher. No mp3 or other lossy format
- Use proper filenames with the right information and without becoming confusing.
- Your mixes should have a decent level without exceeding 0 dBfs (digital clipping)
- Don’t use limiters on your master-bus. If you used it to make things louder, remove it!
- Make sure your starts and ends are OK, so no missing attack or reverbtail
- Quality check: after bouncing, always listen back to the complete track!
The detailed version of these guidelines can be found here
Other information before placing your order
You can upload your mixes using my WeTransfer channel or by using another online upload tool. Please copy/paste the download-link during checkout.
During checkout you can choose between various online payment options like iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact, Creditcard, PayPal and more.